Accept no imitations,
THIS is the original Billet Catch Can for 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI engines.
The Billet Tech Catch Can slows down and filters oil that may end up in the intake and combustion chambers. Oil in the combustion chamber could lower octane ratings that may cause your automobiles computer to sense knock/KR. This may cause a decrease in performance. The Billet Technology Catch Can helps decrease the symptoms of the scenarios described. So as you can see, the Billet Tech Catch Can not only looks good as stated, but performs flawlessly.
About The Billet Technology Catch Can:
- Approved by Mopar Performance
- The Original Dual Chambered Top
- Machined from domestic certified, solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- All cans are sealed and secured
- Added O-Ring feature provides a complete seal
- Mounts available for a clean fit for ALL applications
- All hose options are oil resistant
- Fittings and installation hardware included
- Variety of fitting finishes available
- Some Options may incur Additional Cost
- Knurled bottom for sure grip and easy empty design
- Manufactured in the USA, by Billet Technology
About "Other" Catch Cans:
- Do not be fooled by cheap imitations or copy cats.
- Their product is manufactured overseas or to shops without a controlled environment.
- Custom machined by automotive enthusiast's in our 5,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Lake Worth Florida
- We are not a warehouse like most of our competitors who pedal substandard products with little to no customer support or quality control.
- Trusted Billet Tech quality and customer service.
- Don't be fooled by other products that look identical
If you have a special requests, question or need more information, please call us toll free 866-747-1684 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2007-2015 5.7 HEMI Vehicles
Equipped with a factory intake with baffle, will need the a fender mount bracket (see options above). Call if any questions.
2011-2015 Vehicles Have a $5.00 Due To Extra Hardware
BT Catch Can Installation Videos: